Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Sketch of a Female Mannequin

On Friday the drawing teacher set out some mannequins for the class to draw. I don't think my finished product turned out too badly. I had most of it marked in during class and finished working on it that evening and finally finished it up this morning. The first image is what I took with my phone, guess I need to start taking one of my cameras to school with me. I think I made the frame a bit longer than the mannequin seen here but it seems to look ok.


I think I will be working some more on my third poster later on tonight and tomorrow. I also need to get a start on my Informative paper. I also need to read some of my Typography book and make some flash cards to help me learn the parts of the fonts. He will be giving us a test on these later on, so I need to quiz myself so I don't miss anything on this next test...LOL

3 comments:

*Desi* said...

Another fantastic job Peggy!!

Anonymous said...

Great job Peggy!!!!

Suzanne said...

How about putting my head on that drawing and calling it Suzie Q? :)