Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another Sketch

Hello everyone. Today brought a huge smile to my face. During my first class of the day, Typography, we were given our grades for our projects. The first "V" as something else brought me an A. The second project with the 4 "V's" brought me an A+ because of all the hand work I did. I was extremely pleased to say the least. My second class is English Comp., the class I worry over as you all should know by now. While talking with one of the students at the begining of class, the teacher told me my paper was "Excellent", "Very Good", "Well written", "With little to no errors". Let me just say...WOW...I was so pleased by those compliments, who cares what the grade is :) There were a couple other things he said but these stuck out the most. One of the students in front of me said "What...6 compliments in one day and on one paper, I am impressed!" The teacher just shot her a look as if to say, that deserves no response from me at all.

We did another sketch in drawing, well, if you were finished with your monkey you did. The following is my result from today's class. There wasn't much remaining in the box of items when I went to look. The one item I was hoping for was there though. I wanted to try the pully. There was also some wooden blocks so I selected one of them and propped the pully up on it for my sketch. I will add the final of it later, as I am not quite finished with it. When I do I will also add the final of the Monkey.

3 comments:

Eryn said...

Wow Peggy! You've been doing really well and I can't believe how good you are at drawing!
Eryn

Suzanne said...

There's no doubt you have talent and your grades are proof to you of that, but then I already knew it!

Peggy said...

Awww Thanks so much Eryn :)