Monday, September 15, 2008

The Five Tag

I was tagged by SuzieQ


THE FIVE

10 years ago I:

1. Would have never thought I was going to be going to College.

2. I still had all three of my kids living at home.

3. I was driving a forklift for a living..

4. I was not driving a truck but a white T-Bird

5. I was searching for myself, I had to be somewhere..LOL


5 things on today's "to do" list:

1. Finish a couple pencil drawings for class.

2. Attend School

3. Make Dinner

4. Complete my writing assignment.

5. Post to my blog


5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Corn Chips

2. Cookies & Cream Ice Cream

3. Carrots w/ranch dip

4. peanut butter and crackers

5. Occasionally some white chocolate


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Buy a new farm.

2. Pay off my truck.

3. Buy my DH an old car to restore.

4. Put some into investments and savings.

5. Pay off my college bill.


5 places I have lived:

1. Lockport, KY

2. Liberty, TX

3. Goshen, IN

4. Pierceton, IN

5. Owenton, KY


Five jobs I have had:

1. Machine Operator

2. Farm Hand

3. Fork lift operator

4. Drafting and Inspection

5. Waitress / Cashier



I tag...Whoever wants to and

1. Desi

2. Donna

3. Ida

4. Teresa

5. Ronda


Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Thanks for playing! 10 years ago we both had 3 kids at home and I'm wondering, did you ever find yourself? ;)

Peggy said...

Well, sometimes I wonder if I really have found myself. There are other times when I find I am still searching for parts. LOL

Ida Karim said...

Hello Peggy, thank you for tagging me...I'll do the tag this weekend!