Monday, September 22, 2008

A New Week

Today was the beginning of a new week. It was absolutely georgious outside today. Since summer is officially over, someone might want to tell mother nature as we had temperatures in the low 80's today.

This is our fourth week, which means we are 1/2 way through our first semester already. I can hardly believe it. Typography brought on a new assignment today. This time we are using quotes in our designs. Drafts due by Wednesday and final project by Friday. We need to come up with 3 different verions of the same quote for our drafts. So far I have 2 different quotes with 2 examples of each quote. I am currently working on the remaining examples of each quote.  Let's see if I can convert the files and post them here. I'll post my final result before they are due on Friday.

Keyboarding brought a little smile to my face today though. I did much better today in the timed writing than I did on Friday. I was averaging a C and today I brought that up to a B which made me really happy. Now I just need to shoot for an A :)

The short stories we wrote for english were handed back to us today. I was very pleased with my grades. I got an A and an A- with Wonferful and Delightful written on the front and back pages. That made me happy as I was afraid I wouldn't do very well in that class.

After I drove back into town today, I stopped in for a couple of soda's for my DH and I. When I got out of the truck I walked around the front and noticed several large scratches on my hood. Upon further inspection, I realized that one of my horses decided that it tasted pretty darn good. There were dirty tongue marks smeared all over the place and then the 4 scratches from the teeth!!!!!!  I wasn't even parked in there very long, and yet there was enough time for a taste test. :(

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Now your dabbling in my working world with the quotes. Fun! What a silly horse.

*Desi* said...

LOL, crazy horse! More great work!! Awsome job with the typing!! WOO HOO