Saturday, September 13, 2008

2 More Finished Projects . . . .

Well as promised, I have a couple more projects to share with you all. This first one is another project for Typography. Using the same letter that was assigned to me earlier. We were to draw the letter in one of eight fonts on a list. We were also supposed to zoom in on the letter for the other 3 boxes. This would then show only parts of the letter. We then printed them out in our Intro to Mac class (he is our teacher for that class as well). We were to put the examples in 6" x 6" squares and then onto a piece of black poster board with 1" spacing. Once we were finished with that we were to fill in the letter using the india ink pen that was supplied in our art kits. This pen has a very very small tip and it takes a long time to fill anything. He said we only had to do the whole letter using the india ink pen and could use our printouts for the other 3 examples. I misunderstood his original instructions and already had all 4 of my examples drawn out. So I asked if it was ok to go ahead and use them and he said it was and that there is nothing wrong with being an over achiever..LOL

The next two drawings were done for Drawing class. We are working on two point perspective drawings right at the moment. We were to use our initials using two point perspective. Once we had our intitials created we were to make them our own. Well, before I filled mine with the colored pencils, I took a picture so I could take it into Paint Shop and add colors to it. This helped me decide on the final colors I used.

3 comments:

*Desi* said...

Awsome job Peggy!! I'm lovin the 2nd one in color!!!

Suzanne said...

Amazing art work Peggy. I LOVE your initials and am not the least bit surprised that you are an over achiever. :)

Suzanne said...

By the way Peggy, I tagged you on my blog. If you're up to it I would love to see your answers. If not...no biggie!