Friday, September 19, 2008

Finally Friday

It's good to see the end of the week. The weather has been fabulous all week long. I certainly hope it stays as nice for the weekend.

Today brought a test in Typography, which I think I missed at least 4 questions in. :( Oh well, tomorrow is another day, right? Typing was a bit better this time though. One of these days I will get my words per minute to go higher. I did manage to get ZERO errors on one of the timed tests today, so that makes me happy.

English brought about a team assignment. We have to have a partner to write this descriptive paper. We both have to decide on the topic and both of us write the paper. In the end we hand in one paper with two names on it. That is what I will be working on tonight and sending via e-mail to my partner.

As for drawing class, well we didn't work on the sketch we started yesterday. One of these days we might finish one in class. We had another upside down sketch to draw today. The first image is the original and the second one is my result.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yay for the weekend. Enjoy the break Peggy, you deserve it. I hated team assignments in college! But I love English and writing so that would be a fun class for me. I'd be flunking all the drawing assignments though and you are amazing.

*Desi* said...

Fantastic work Peggy!! You are doing awsome!!