Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I sure hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day today. I arrived home today from my Mother's. It rained every day I was there except for Saturday which was good since that was sale day. I had her take some photos of me while I was there so I had some decent one's for the swap.

Good thing I have the e-mail addy I need since KC seems to be down again. Didn't even know it until one of the girls told me this evening. I haven't been on since Tuesday night before I went to Mother's.

This weather has me sore and aching though. Tomorrow is another start to another work week. Too bad we couldn't all be rich and not have to work to survive. Sure hope my body loosens up or it's going to be a long day for sure.

I was so glad to see my dear sweet husband when I got home. I sure missed him. Gunner about knocked me over when he saw me. :) Off I go to lay down and try to ease these pains.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy Mother's Day Peggy! I'm glad you got to visit with your mother and that you made it home safely. I'm sure the visit meant a lot to your mom.

Twig's Corner said...

Glad you got to enjoy Mothers day with your mom. Can't wait to see the photos.