Thursday, May 15, 2008

Where Did The Sunshine Go To..

I watched the weather tonight and it looks like we are not going to be seeing much of it over the next 7 days. Rain...Rain...Rain... However is still forcasted for 5 of the 7 days.

I took the high wheel weed eater out to the boys tonight and used it around the gate and one side of the fence. What a wonderful tool (TOY) for sure. The boys weren't overly excited about it though. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I did that before I fed them.

The work week is finally almost over with and I am so ready for the weekend. I would really like to sleep in past 3 am and maybe even lay around in my pajamas all day if I wanted to. Melvin went to the doctor today to have his broken foot looked at. He was hoping that he would be able to take off the cast but that doesn't seem to be the case. After taking some x-rays the doctor gave him a scolding for not following his instructions. I personally think it's all the walking he has to do at work that is causing the exta calcium build up around the break in the bone. Melvin said it just didn't seem right to pay the man to chew him out. I said well I could have done it and you wouldn't have had to pay me to tell you. Sure hope his foot will heal properly, he's got to do 6 more weeks in the cast. If not the doctor said they may have to do something else but didn't say what.


1 comment:

Twig's Corner said...

I hope he listens to the doc this time. I sure hope it heals soon. Will keep him in my prayers. But, we all know how some men are. Gary doesn't listen to well either.