Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Another Beautiful Day

It turned out to be another beautiful day today. Sunshine came at last but the wind has yet to leave. It started out too cool for me and I thought I would never warm up. I was actually shivering for a while, even with a jacket on. Did I ever mention I don't really like the cold ???

I got this fabulous package in the mail today. It arrived all the way from Malaysia from a sweet friend (Ida). I want to thank you for the beautiful gifts. I just love it all. The skirt is beautiful and I love it's boldness. Those coin purses are so adorable and the keychain is awesome. I love my name that you made as well. Guess I should get busy and finishe up my scrap room so I can hang it up in there :) Thank You So Much.

The boys were full of themselves tonight. I love watching them run around and play with each other. Then of course it was down to eating since I was handing it out...LOL Gunner was upset again because I made him stay home tonight. Melvin said he wanted to call the animal welfare on me because he was feeling neglected. He's a funny man, putting words into my dog's mouth. It's all good though because he at leat got to smell the boys on me and then he was all happy again (Gunner...NOT Melvin...hehehe).

How about another photo or two today? I took a few pictures of some of my flowers again. What shall it be ? The lilacs, the Tulips, the Holly, the Azalea Bush, the Fire Bush ? Hmm Let me think a bit. I could just add them all or at least one of each of them.

I decided on the Lilacs for today. My white bush is in need of some serious trimming. Not sure if it will make it another year. The poison ivy has choked out one bush already and seems to be working on this one as well. Not sure how to get rid of it without killing the bushes. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Love the new look of your blog Peggy!!! I don't like the cold either...so glad you're getting some warm weather, it was sure cold here today.

Twig's Corner said...

I love this new look, girl. Thought I went to the wrong place. Where do you get all these neat backgrounds?

*Desi* said...

Lovin the new look!!! hope you are feelin better... I'll send ya some of my HOT!! (98*F today) ICK