Thursday, May 22, 2008

What a Wonderful Night....

I just have to say that today's technology is certainly fabulous. It is because of it that I was able to chat with and see my Dear Son who is currently serving his tour in Iraq. It was so nice to see him, even if he was being a goof at times...LOL...LOL I wouldn't have it any other way though. We all miss him so much and only want a safe return home for him.

The leg is about the same as it was yesterday. Though I am down to only 1 crutch because a little weight doesn't hurt it though it feels strange. Bending is still a major issue and causes much pain. I have learned how to move it while sleeping without causing pain. The only way is to use my other leg under it because I am not able to move it without help. Well I can move it but the pain is so bad I prefer not to if you know what I mean.

I supposed that is about it fo today. I really need to rest my leg some more. Sitting up is bothering it right now. Have a wonderful evening and morning all.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I'm so happy that technology is helping you communicate with your son. "Seeing" him has got to be wonderful! Sorry that your knee is still bothering you...((HUGS))