Monday, May 19, 2008

The Sun Is Out

The weather is pretty good here today. Too bad I can't move around much to enjoy it all. The yard looks good and green though.

I had a visit with the orthopedic doctor today. He thinks that I have torn the cartlidge in my knee. I am off work for 10 days, until I see him again. He thinks he might have to have surgery on it but we shall wait and see. He said it's too early to tell because of the swelling and pain. No brace but the crutches stay for a while.

Teresa and I have begun a new adventure. A new scrap site called Among *Friends* with a link at the top of my blog or click the name here in this post. I would love to see some of you there. We don't have a gallery right now. Maybe in the future we can get one. I am still working on that. For now you can post to photo bucket or a simular site for photo storage.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Sorry to hear about your knee! Excited that you started a website...I'm never going to be able to keep up! ;)

~Christina~ said...

I hope your knee get's better on its own. I'm checking out the website now! :)

Twig's Corner said...

Hope you don't need surgery Peggy. I pray it heals right.

And I am loving the site. Awesome job there.