Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Raining AGAIN........

It's been a gloomy old day again. The rain has been with us since we woke at 3 am. It was only a drizzle most of the day, you know the kind that just makes it a day for napping. On the way home from work it became more than drizzle.

I think I have finally gotten the new blog design how I wanted it. I think it seems to suit me just a bit. When I saw the template I knew it was perfectly ME. It's amazing all of the different templates out there. All one has to do is look around a bit and then one will jump out at you and say "Hey I am what you have been looking for!"

The aches and pains come back like clock work once the rain finds the ground. It's a shame that with age comes the pains. I wonder who thought that would be appropriate anyway ? I suppose I should go feed the boys before it gets too late and the mud gets so deep that my feet get stuck in it. I am certain they will be more than happy to help me find my way through the deepest parts as they vie for possition to be closest to me to grab a bite of hay as I pass by. Though today may be one of those days where I end up on my rump with 3 horses looking at me laughing and wondering why I decided to sit in the mud. So look out boys, as I come to feed you. I am set on NOT landing in the mud on my rump, even if it means chasing you off for a brief moment so I can keep my feet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Just a little note*
I made it through feeding time in the mud and managed to remain on my feet the entire time.

2 comments:

*Desi* said...

Hope the sun finds you soon!!! and hope you stayed up on yer feet!!!

Twig's Corner said...

Aww, Peggy--they so want you there with them. What wonderful boys they are. Hope you do stay on your feet and not wallowing in the mud.