Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's a Birthday Party


Today I will be driving to Kokomo for little Brandon's birthday party. Can you believe that he will be a year old already ?? I know I can hardly believe it myself. I just finished a couple of layouts of him. He is such a cutie and he concentrates when he's watching everyone.

The weather is cooler than I would like but it will make for a nice drive today. It will take an hour and a half to get there so I will be leaving a bit early to pick up his gifts.

I am currently uploading all of the images off of my digital camera's card so I have an empty one to start with. Anyone that knows me will know I will have at least 400 on there before the trip is done. Miranda and Avri will be riding along today so of course there will be plenty more pictures of the grandbaby to be taken today. This will give me more to scrap which makes it all good.



1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Awwww he is a cutie, hope you had a great time. I can't wait to see some of those 400 photos!