Friday, April 25, 2008

My Wonderful Spring Flowers


Today I thought I would share some of the images I took of flowers throughout my yard. I love pushing the limits with my camera...LOL These are the results from some of my photo sessions.


The first 2 are layouts I created with the photos. The pink flower is a bloom on my Magnolia tree. The second flower is my Crown Imperial. They are both a spectacular thing to see.


Work went quickly today and everyone was done and out of there by 10:00 am. I love days like this for sure. The weather is nice with a warm breeze. They are calling for rain and I hope we get some because I need the ground softened up to be able to roll out the areas that the moles have lifted up.




1 comment:

Suzanne said...

You do a great job with your camera, your digital layouts and apparently your gardening too! Breathtaking!