Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Rainy Days

Looks like we are in for several of them according to the weather man. At least a week he said. Sure hope he's wrong but so far it looks like he's not wrong.

Wrenched the knee yesterday while walking in the kitchen. Not good and had me in tears again. So I am sporting a brand new knee brace to help support it. Better than it going out for a third time. Good thing we had already gotten the braces. It sure made a difference in sleeping. Well when I got to sleep that is. If I could lose this cold I would be good to go.

I did get to speak to my son Sunday night. Sure is nice being able to chat with him through yahoo. Seems the heat didn't do his laptop any good either. It is useless now, well unitl he get's a new video card and motherboard that is. He said he did get a regular computer so hopefully this one will hold up in the 110 degree temps over there. I can hardly believe he turned 21 on the 2nd.

Finally managed a couple of layouts. I haven't been doing many lately but I had been on my laptop and not many pictures on there to work with. Then little Avrianna came visiting with her Mommy yesterday and of course I had to get some more scrapping pictures. You do know a grandmother can never have too many of those. Will have to see if I can come up with another layout or two from some of these pictures.

No comments: