Friday, June 13, 2008

Another Sleepless Night

I am so hoping that this upcoming surgery will help the pain go away eventually. I have been in pain since May 26th and to tell you the truth I have had enough. So here I sit with another sleepless night because the pain won't go away. I have taken my pain pill and am still waiting for relief. I think it became more pronounced once all of the swelling went away. At least that is when I began noticing it more.

Since I am up, I wonder if I can manage a layout or two. I just posted a couple more challenges trying to get SAF moving a little bit. The ladies aren't very chatty yet. I sure miss seeing all the wonderful layouts everyone is doing too. Hmmm...I wonder though, if they aren't where I am and not being very creative lately.

OK so I am off now to try to do a layout. OH and I have a flier that needs to be made for a friend again this year. Should do that as well since it has a date on it...LOL

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Oh it's got to get better soon Peggy! (((HUGS)))