Monday, June 16, 2008

Only Two More Days

Two more days until my surgery, well tomorrow then in the am on Wednesday. I suppose I am ready but still a bit nervous just the same. I did a bit of research today on the ACL. This site here explains it pretty well. Anterior cruciate ligament repair It's interesting to know that women are 2 - 8 times more likely to have an ACL tear than men because of how we are made. Go figure. I can't remember what he called the other tear, I just know it's the cartilage in my knee. Wonder if he will need to do that first and then the ACL ? Supposed to ba about 2 hours for the surgery, 1 hour in recovery and then 1 more hour in a room. Then if all goes well I will be home. I don't know how long it will be before I can get on the computer again and I have loaned out my laptop for a bit. So I suppose it will be a lot of movies and HGTV shows along with of course TrueTV (CourtTV). The cabin fever will set in again I am sure of it as it's right on the edge now.

No comments: