Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I think I am ready

They called me today to give me my surgery time. I will need to be at the hospital by 6 am and surgery will be at 7:30 am. If all goes right I should be home by noon. I am ready to get on with the healing but I am always amprehensive about surgery. The thought of everything I suppose always weighs heavy on me for some reason. I know it will be alright, I just need to get past the first few steps.

I think I will try to do a layout tonight. It will be the last one for a while as I won't be able to get to my computer. Sure hope they get something better on the tv's during the day. I suppose I could record some more shows at night to have something during the day to watch.

2 comments:

~Christina~ said...

Good luck with everything Peggy. I'm be praying for a speedy recovery! Don't be gone too long! :)

Suzanne said...

Good luck Peggy, I'll be thinking of you. Surgery is never fun but it's always good to get it over with.