Monday, March 24, 2008

More Rambling Thoughts. . . . .

I don't mean to bore you all with this but it has to come out somwhere. I overdid it a bit at work today and can hardly move. Then I happened to see the news while eating dinner and I usually only watch the weather. This got me to thinking about the past two weeks. It's been such a rollercoaster of emotions. Sunday the 9th I lost my Father, Monday the 10th my son went to Iraq, Wednesday the 12th we had the funeral, Thursday the 13th we welcomed Avri into our lives, Saturday the 15th my Mother had a birthday, then Monday the 17th my niece had her sweet little boy Julian.

I am still having sleeping issues but I know it will get better. I look terrible, according to a friend of mine, thanks a lot June I Love you too. I have listened to my son's voice mail 5 times and only hope that saving it will keep it so I can listen to it some more. He is the reason I try to only watch the weather though tonight I saw more than I wanted.

Enough rambling I suppose. I need to call Mother in a few minutes to see that she made it home from work ok. I sure wish I lived closer to her so I could be there when she needed me. It would be nice to be minutes away instead of hours.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Hang in there hon! April is almost here and it just has to be better. My parents are hours away too and aging...I often wish they were minutes away too.