Saturday, March 22, 2008

Keeping My Mind Busy..


I am currently working on a hardback book with all of the guest book comments for my father's passing. It's a Loving Memories book, I will be adding photos and places to write some memories as well. Mother told me what colors she wanted and I am going from there. I searched on line for instructions and found this fabulous web site, Book Binding. I found this very helpful and feel that even I can accomplish this. So there are at least 7 books that need to be made. I thought 10 but after counting again I realize it was only 7 and therefore left me with less work.


I originally thought that an 8 x 8 would be perfect but for home printing this won't quite work like I thought. I don't have one of those 12 x 12 printers so I need to get it sized so I can print it out. I think printing at 5 x 7 may be the right size. Then I need to figure out what pages need to be printed together and I should be all set to go.

This is the cover I made for the book. Though I think this will be placed as the first page in the book. Using gold embossing on the cover I think will look better. That's about all the latest here. I need to get busy and finish making all the pages for the book. Then I need to go to the store and get some supplies for making these.

No comments: