Monday, March 17, 2008

Gathering My Thoughts. . . . .

I am sitting here tonight with so many thoughts going through my head. Spinning would be a good word for how it is feeling. So much has happened in the past week that I am trying to settle all of the emotions. Trying to find a place where they aren't bumping into one another and causing chaos. Trying to get my nerves to settle so the nausia goes away.

I found myself in tears again today while I was at work. I suppose I really wasn't ready to go back but the need to survive drove me back there. The support and caring words from all of my co-workers touched me deeply and then the tears came again. It's a mix of saddness and joy flowing through me. Losing and gaining is causing quite the upset with me right now. I go from crying to beaming in an instant.

Today we were all blessed again with another addition to our family. My niece delivered her beautiful baby boy, Julian Lawrence, this morning. What a great name, honoring my Grandmother. As you can see, more emotions flowing wildly out of control. He will be so loved as I know Avri will be.

Not sure if gathering is the word for my thoughts today. I can't seem to get them together in any sort of order. So it's more of the rambling effect that I do so well. I suppose in time everything will settle down and the nausia will go away and my thoughts will quit running wildly through my head, causing explosions of emotions and tears.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

More (((HUGS))) to you my friend.