Saturday, February 2, 2008

Another New Kit...

There will be another new kit in the digital shop. This one is a big one with 69 pieces. I really like how this one turned out. The colors don't really seem to be what others think is me though I do love how it turned out. Maybe it's because I don't really use the pastels as often. The name of the kit is PRD Festive Pastels. I searched for ways to improve on my kits when making this one. Now all I need is to get my ribbons curled like I want them.

The weather finally settled down after yesterday's snow storm. I am just glad we didn't end up with much more than what we did get. I am so ready for winter to be over with though I know it will be a while yet.

Not much going on here so this is about all I have for now. I suppose I will post again when I find something to chat about. I do need to do another photo sesion with my boys.

No comments: