Saturday, February 9, 2008

Finally.....

I am so glad that NASCAR Racing season is back on. I have been waiting for it to start back up the day after the last race of 2007. I don't know what it is but I just love this sport. I love watching all of it from practice to the race and even the pre-race and post-race shows. Some may think I am nuts but I just can't help but love this sport.

Of course my driver is the number 29 of Kevin Harvick !!! Go Kevin !!!

So to start the season off there were 4 days of racing. One just has to love the begining of the season. The excitement and everyone starting fresh and even. I watched the Twin 150's, the Truck race, the Busch now the Nationwise series race and of course we watched all of the practices. The Daytona 500 was another great race. It still seems odd to have it anything but the Winston Cup. Just as I was getting use to it being the Nextel Cup Series they change it again and now it's the Sprint Cup Series. I wonder if it will change again next year or will it stay the same for more than a season ? Then all of, well not all but a lot of, the drivers switched teams and numbers. I am still trying to get them all figured out. Maybe by race number 3 I will quit getting them mixed up.

My cable got knocked out on Sunday just as the race was starting. They finally fixed it right today. The wind has died down, it had been blowing for 2 days in a row. The sun is shining and it's a wonderful day. My dear sweet husband bought me a dozen roses yesterday. Boy are they ever beautiful. I need to resize some of the pictures and put a few of them on here so everyone can see them. It's nice to have a bit of spring in the house for a change.

No comments: