Friday, February 8, 2008

Go Away....


I am currently battling a cold and all I want is for it to go away. I really didn't need this at all. I have the hardest time getting rid of colds and I am sure this one will be no exception. Thanks to Melvin who shared this with me. (humph) I could have done without this type of sharing though.

Checked the boys today. What a muddy mess they are. I am sure they enjoyed the romp in the mudd though, well to an extent I would say. They are probably as tired of it as we are. The road there was still flooded and when I drove through it it came up to the frame of the truck. I also found some amazinly HUGE holes in there. No getting around them when you can't see them and it's a good thing I was crawling through the water logged road anyway. We ended up with over 4 inches of rain in less than 48 hours and then it snowed and froze and made this huge mess. Is winter over yet ??? I sure wish it were. I have seen flooding in places that I have never seen flooding before. It's just crazy weather I tell you.

I just finished a new kit for the store. I am really liking this one too. I even made an Add On Pack to go with it. I think the colors just seemed to work for this kit. Might have to add another Add On to it later.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm sick of winter too Peggy and I always feel sorry for the horses and animals that I see outside. Your kit is perfect for the theme you chose...love the colors and masculine elements! :)

Ida Karim said...

Hello Peggy, its been a while. Sorry for a delay of delivery your package. I'm recovering. Once im ok I'll post you the thing I promised.
Can wait to active again!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Peggy. I too am so sick of this stuff. I am so wondering what Spring will be like.

Love the new kit. Awesome job.