Monday, February 4, 2008

Rain, Snow & Fog

I wonder at times when all of the crazy weather is going to end. I woke up today to 4 inches of new snow. An hour later it was melting and the fog was so thick you could barely see up the road. Now it's raining and the fog has gotten so much worse than it was earlier.

I just finished another kit for the store. Nothing big just a little mini kit with some goodies to play with. I am excited about the color scheme challenge. This is going to be tough as I don't know yet who's colors I will be choosing.

I need another photo day like I had the day I took this photo of Jet. I was so totally amazed at all of the beauty looking through my computer at me when I got home. The boys were just so photogenic that day. I sure wish we had gotten the farm. It would have made things so much nicer and I would have had a place to go be alone when I needed it. Some day I am sure but I wish it had been sooner. I suppose it wasn't meant to be right now.

Gunner is like a little kid when we come back from the store. He expects a treat or a new toy. I get the biggest kick out of him. He likes showing off his new treasure but won't share it at all. He just prances around you like "Look What I Got" LOL It's late and everyone is sleeping and I can hear Gunner snoring at my feet.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Well, I think your writing is great! And so is that photo! Thank you for the sweet comments, brought a smile to my face - and the kids were crying at the same time, so a challenge to do!!

As for the colour challenge, well, pick mine. That made it easy for you!

ZoomZoomZoom said...

Love the LO Peggy!

Suzanne said...

I'm sick of snow too. We've had to shovel everyday for the past several weeks.

As for the color challenge, well pick mine! :)