Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Winter Headed Back In Full Force...

Looks like our past 3 days of mild to warm weather will be heading out in rapid order tonight. The weather men are calling for "Thunder Snow". Now I think this is the first time I have heard it called that but I suppose they didn't know what else to say. We are expecting heavy rain turning to ice and then finally over to snow. All of this along with up to 50 mileper hour winds and below zero windchills. What a huge change from the 50 degrees we have had today.


Hopefully it won't be so bad in the wee hours of the morning when we are supposed to head to work. We have decided though, that if it is we are staying home and not chancing the long drive. They are saying there could be black ice on the roads and I for one am not a fan of driving when the roads are like that.


I am currently working on another kit for the Digital Kit Shop at Kindred Creations. I am excited and nervous about these at the same time. I like how they are turning out but am nervous about everyone's reactions to them. Will they enjoy using them or do I need to do something different with how I am making a kit ? Only time will tell I suppose and hopefully I will get a bit better as I go. I really need to post a thread to see what everyone would like to have the kits contain. This would give me an idea of what I should put in my future kits.


This is my most recent kit that is in the store now. I love how it turned out and am hoping I put enough in there for everyone to play with. The word rings turned out better than I thought they would and I think are a cool addition to the kit. There are a lot of papers in this kit and not quite as many embellishments. Maybe I should do an add on pack for this kit.

No comments: