Friday, October 17, 2008

Thoughts

I have been sitting here chatting with my Mother and thinking. Where on earth did the first 8 weeks of College go to. I can hardly believe it's been that long already, can you? There have been a lot of things going on in my life and a lot of changes. I can only hope these changes bring on something new and exciting for my future. It's funny to think about it that way I suppose, being an adult one would think you would have had your future all planned out by now. I suppose I though I did at one time or another yet I sit here thinking about it again.

I am excited about the opportunities that lay ahead of me. A bit weary of the changes though I know it's for the better. I also sit here and wonder, "Will I be able to be creative enough, once placed in a job, for what I am continuing my education for?" I also wonder if I am the only one in my classes that seem to be looking at the big picture? Will these "kids" ever finally "GET IT?" and settle down enough to learn something (well at least the ones that cause all the havoc in class).

Hopefully this next semester will settle them down. Hopefully there will be a bit less noise in the classrooms so I can actually hear the teachers without straining my ears. One can only hope, these things will happen.

Enough rambling for now I suppose. I need to get that Logo out of my head and onto some paper or into a program.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Life throws curves at all of us Peggy and it's awesome that you've embraced yours. You'll be great at it!