Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Next Set Of Classes

I bet you are all wondering where I have been. Well, just sort of trying to get into the new routine around here. I am getting up an hour earlier and getting out of class earlier. The drive to and from is much nicer with less traffic both ways. I do have my first Typography II project finished along with my first Design & Color project. I am going to post the Typography II projects tonight and probably the Design & Color project later on. The concept for this project was to redo some local ads that had been sent out in local papers. I did notice though, these are from 1995.  lol  Since I now have an idea of what they meant by look for ads that need to be remade, I am seeing a lot of them.


2 comments:

*Desi* said...

Hey Peggy, I have been wondering where you've been!! Glad you are settling into your new routine! Hope to see you around more!

Donna said...

Those look great Peggy. Nice job...can't wait to see more of your work! You are awesome...I see straight A's in your future again! ;)