Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sharing. . . .

I had the opportunity to keep my sweet little granddaughter last Friday and Saturday. She is such a cutie patootie and of course you know I had all available cameras charged and waiting...LOL I haven't created a layout in I don't know how long but I do have plenty of photos that need scrapping. Right now I am working on moving a couple of rooms around in the house. With a bum leg it's taking a while but eventually I should have it completed. Today was errands so furniture movement was halted but I intend on working on it tomorrow along with cleaning out my truck since I washed it today.


Not sure if I mentioned it or not so I may be repeating myself. I got laid off from work and am currently in the market for another job. Maybe it's time for a career change, will have to see what comes my way. It's going to be tough since there have been massive layoff's in my area recently. Since this is the RV Capital you can imagine all the layoffs taking place. No one is buying them because of the economy and the fuel prices, therefore there is little work. We have had several companies close the doors in the past couple months and others laying off anywhere from 300 to 1,600 workers. Most of the jobs out there that pay anything close to what I was making require you to have either an Associates Degree or Batchelors Degree and I have neither. This is going to make it tough to find work along with all of the other people looking at the same time.


Now that I have blabbed enough bad new let’s get back to the sharing part of this post. I have some really cute pictures of Avriana that I wanted to share. Of course I had to take her shopping...LOL The first one was taken Friday night at the Car Show. She was so good and then finally decided to eat her foot. The second one was on Saturday and she was getting tired with all of the playing and was about ready for a nap.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

She is adorable Peggy!