Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Thoughts For The Day...

I was just sitting here thinking just how lucky we have been with the weather this year. It is so mild and we are into the second week of December with temperatures in the 50's. We are currently getting rained on but it is so much better than ice or snow for sure.

I really need to get my Christmas cards in the mail. I think I have a few more to make and I will have enough. I just got the most adorable card from my niece today that reminded me that I need to notch it up a gear.

I am really enjoying my new position at work. It's nice to be appreciated by everyone you come in contact with. The fact that what I am doing makes a difference and makes other's jobs easier is also nice. They gave me an office and a desk finally, so no more toting things around and making my back ache. I have my fingers crossed that it will be permanant for me to use. It would look really good with some pictures on the wall. (LOL) I did manage to bring a radio and trash can today.

I am going to see if I can create something else in Paint Shop Pro to post here. I have a few but let's try something for the holidays as I need to get into the mood.

No comments: