Monday, December 15, 2008

Ending The Second Term This Week

WOW ! Where has the time gone? It seems like it wasn't long ago I began this adventure. I am still uncertain as to where it will take me but I am wandering my way through it all just the same. After christmas brings 4 new classes: Comprehensive Illustration, Electronic Drawing, Web Development with HTML, and Human Relations in the Workplace.

I am a bit behind in posting a few assignments I know. I just finished my final assignment for Design & Color tonight. I am still working on my Coat of Arms project though. Hoping to get most of it finished tonight though.

This first set of images are from Typography II. We were to create Salsa labels. This is where the pepper from my earlier post emerged from actually. The desire to create more realistic vegetables than what is in these labels.


The next set of images are from Design & Color. The first three are: Simple Figure Ground, Figure Ground Reversal, and Ambiguous Figure Ground.
This next set of three images are: Closure, Contrast, and Anomaly.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great designs Peggy, you're improving all the time and you started out over flowing with talet. I love those salsa labels and I'm very partial to that cute little yellow chicken!

Suzanne said...

That would be taleNt