Saturday, November 15, 2008

Last Weeks Assignment

It looks like I forgot to post last weeks assignment for the Design & Color Class. I suppose it is better late than never. It's funny how my scrapbooking has intertwined with Graphic Design. I find myself using my scrapping tools to work on some of these projects. At least they aren't gaining too much dust...LOL

These first two images are of my organized chaos of a coffee table. This was what it looked like during the design process. I never claimed to be neat and tidy when working on something so I am certain you won't be surprised by what you see. These next images are the finals for the project.

We needed to do them as follows:

Text As A:

  • Line
  • Texture
  • Shape


I don't think they turned out too badly. The small size thing is really getting to me though. I have issues seeing the small stuff. There is a reason for it and I do understand though a wee bit larger wouldn't hurt a thing..LOL




No comments: