Thursday, November 13, 2008

Design & Color

This project that I just completed actually turned out pretty cool. I am really happy with the end result. I started with a sketch that was 4 inches x 4 inches. I scanned it into my computer then played with it in Illustrator. Flipping the tail and removing the legs. I then scaled it up to an 8 inch x 8 inch image and printed it out. Once it was printed I then traced over the image removing some more of the detail. My final trace became the bare minimum of the image that still allows you to recognize what it is. There were a total of about 7-10 images before the final product.


I have also completed one for "Painted Ranch Designs." I have had this name for I think 6 years or more and have just now finished one logo for it. I posted this after the last Dragon Polish Logo.



No comments: