Friday, September 29, 2006

Sitting here with freezing toes and a chilly nose.

Today was about like most days at work. I had a bunch of work ahead of me for sure. I had to start off by finishing a project I had been working on. Once that was done I started a new project that is going to be a pain in the neck but I should get it finished in a week or two. I sure wish some of these men knew how to write so you can at least read it.

I did manage to reorganize some of my Digital Scrapbooking Kits tonight though. It's amazing how many I have. Didn't realize it actually. So since that is the case I can truly understand why I have such a hard time selecting a kit to use for making a layout.

I haven't made a single layout today and that is quite odd for me. I have been making on average 2 a day sometimes more. Maybe I should do one before going to bed. LOL That's funny as it's already midnight here.

No comments: