Friday, September 29, 2006

Another day

Sitting here tonight I am not as cold as I was yesterday. The sun showed it's pretty little head for almost 2 hours today and then went and hid. The trees are changing colors and I dread the cold days ahead. I am not a winter person for sure. I always stay cold and hardly ever have warm feet in the fall / winter months. Beautiful as they may be I dread them coming.

I thought I would post a scrapbook page that I recently made of my husband. It's a little out of the box for me but I was thrilled to see so many liked it. I will surely be making a few more of these in the near future.


The stitching was easier than what I thought as I was trying to create them with the pen tool. Using my premade shapes I found anything is possible for the stitching. I personally think that stitching is a great addition to most layouts. Now I need to figure out how to create those super overlays, like the one I used here by: Elizabeth Weaver.

No comments: