Tuesday, April 7, 2009

WOW...It's been a while

I know it's been a while since I have been on here. You all know how that goes....Life Happens sometimes. I wonder how many times I have said that? The second year of classes begin on the 27th and if I can't come up with the shortage of $3585 I won't be continuing on for my Associate Degree any time soon. Life really sucks sometimes and sometimes I feel like it keeps handing me the worst cards in the deck. Just lift my chin up I suppose and go on and try to make things better. I have applied for scholarships but I won't know about them until after the deadline of April 15th. Enough about that I suppose.

Here are a couple of the most recent projects I have been working on. I know I have quite a few finished since my last post but, thought I would just post the two that I finished up tonight. These are seed package designs we are to create. I decided to create at least three vegetables with the same design and probably another design for the flower package. I will also be designing a candy box, probably for extra credit unless it's for his next assignment. Not quite sure what he said it was for.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

It's nice to hear from you Peggy! Good luck with the funding, I know how frustrating that is!