Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's Been A While

I have been slacking and I know it. So sorry for those who come by to see something new. I do have a few things to post that I have done. I have several projects finished but I am only going to post the three I did this week. If I post all of them this post would be 2 pages long...LOL

For those of you that don't already know, Gunner is a daddy to 9 puppies. Dee Dee gave birth on Jan 1 2009. She had 10 but lost 1 pup. They are adorable and an image of a couple of them is posted below in a layout I made.

The first one we were to do a characature of ourself along with 3 items that help define who we are. The second one is the horse I did for the first one and I thought he was cute so I shared a larger image of him. The third image is a poster. We were to draw a zoo animal and I chose the Indian Rhino. Once drawn I took him into illustrator and modified him to what you see in the image.


No comments: