Friday, August 31, 2007

A Bit Tired

I have been working on painting the bathroom. Seems someone put wallpaper over painted wallpaper which gave me a nightmare of a job. The walls are fixed now and some nice new trim all the way around. I love the new pin nailer my dear husband bought for me. It sure made putting up the trim a walk in the park.

I have the primer on the walls now and it looks 100% better already. It was so needing a new face. Tomorrow I will be removing cabinet doors and painting them along with the cabinets. Can hardly wait to see how the purple is going to look in there. I need to search for a curtain too. I just need a topper as I bought a nice roll blind on clearance the other day. It will be a nice addition as it has fringe on the bottom. I'll post some pictures when I am finished.

No comments: