Tuesday, October 24, 2006

More of my recent Scrapbook pages

Most of these layouts were done as challenges posted at Kindred Creations. There is a link to their wonderful site on your right.



Brook's Water Tower

Journaling Reads:I can remember the Brook's Bottle as vividly as these photos. It was a sign for me as a child that we were almost at Grandma & Grandpa's house. It still stands today, some 30 years later.


Fall Fun

Journaling Reads:The leaves on the ground are something new for Gunner.He wasn't sure about them at first. So I kicked them arounda bit and made a game out of them.



Fall Drive


Journaling Reads:

While driving down the road I snapped this shot. It was a hit and miss as I was watching the road & not the camera. I checked it later to make sure I had in fact gotten the colors.

No comments: