Thursday, October 2, 2008

My completed Series Of Stamps

Well, I have a set of three Endangered North American Cats. I have one more cat to do, which will be extra credit. I have placed all of these into one image. Each cat began like the Jaguar did in my earlier post. Each image took anywhere from 3-5 hours to complete. I am quite happy with the results so far. I did change the grey background as it was causing too much lag on the computer. I replaced it with a very dark brown which I feel compliments each of the cats very nicely. I will post the fourth stamp when it is completed. I might start it tonight and I might just go to bed...LOL OH, yea, didn't anyone notice the stamp price in the first image? Well, the current price of a stamp is .42 cents and not .49 cents...LOL I did manage to fix that though. Also, did I mention, Mr. Groves said something about seeing if and how we might be able to submit these to the post office? Will have to see what he found out tonorrow.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Those are all really nice Peggy. I did notice the stamp price but then again they raise the price so often, I just thought I couldn't remember right.

Anonymous said...

I love these! I'm a cat person & love your Ocelot. I think the brown looks great, gives it warmth that I think grey might have missed out on. Either way...beautiful! -Gena