Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday. . .

It's Friday and it has been a cool damp day all day long. My knee has been reminding me of this the entire day. It is an extremely good thing that they have invented pain killers such as Advil and Tylenol. My day would certainly be much longer without them. LOL

I am posting the sketch we finished in drawing today. We had to draw our hand holding something. Let's just say that by the end of class yesterday my hand had fallen asleep. Thank heaven for digital cameras, as I snapped a shot of it for reference later.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love how you had the phone open a bit with some fingers inside. Pretty fingernails too.

deb said...

Peggy - I must say this is incredible. As Suzanne said - I like the way you had it partially open also. NICE JOB!!!